Step-by-Step Guide: How to Use Nappy Pants
Now that your baby is ready for nappy pants, these step-by-step instructions will show you exactly how to change them:
1) Remove the Nappy Pants
Just tear both sides of the nappy pants and, keeping the mess at the bottom of the nappy, slide the pants out from between your baby's legs.
2) Roll Them Up
3) Tape Them Up
Nappy pants have a tape on the backside so you can secure the rolled-up nappy with that, then simply throw it away.
4) Clean as Usual
Clean your baby's bottom as you usually would when changing regular nappies.
5) Pop on a Fresh Pair of Nappy Pants
Pull on a fresh pair of nappy pants – the soft and stretchy waistband makes it easy to pop on, no matter how wriggly your baby is. There you go, all done!
Nappy pants make changing your little one's nappy quick and easy. Plus they're comfortable for your active baby so she can explore the world without mum and dad worrying about her nappy becoming loose or leaking.
More Changing Tips for Active Babies
- Try changing your baby's nappy on the floor using a changing mat as it is safer than using the changing table.
- Distract your baby to make the change even easier. Try singing her songs, letting her play with a special toy, or playing peekaboo with her from behind a pair of nappy pants.
- If you're changing your baby's nappy while travelling or out and about running errands, we've got some more practical tips.
- If you have some more questions about nappy pants, take a look at our handy FAQ.
Join Pampers Club and get: