6 months/6 issues.
Mother and Baby magazine is the pregnancy and parenting magazine for modern mothers.
Essential reading for today’s smart, savvy, style-conscious modern mother, Mother and Baby magazine is jam packed with hot news stories and reassuring features on pregnancy as well as practical tips on baby and toddler care plus authoritative health advice.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for the delivery of the first issue.
Terms and Conditions
1. The magazine/s will be delivered directly to the specified address by post. Offer valid for UK delivery only (including Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
2. To order magazine subscriptions through the Pampers Rewards scheme you must be 18 years of age or older.
3. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date of your order for delivery of the first issue of the magazine. For National Geographic Little Kids magazines please allow 8-12 weeks - note this magazine is in American English.
4. You are guaranteed delivery of the magazine/s you have chosen until the end of your subscription term, unless the Publisher/s discontinues the publication in which case an alternative magazine subscription of a similar or greater value may be offered.
5. Your order will be processed and your personal details will be passed to the Publishers of the magazine/s you have selected who will use those details for the purpose of providing you with your chosen magazines.
6. Please note that subscriptions can only be sent to one address per order.
7. This reward is provided by PDB Marketing Ltd – The Magazine Service. Please contact them directly on 0845 618 5039 (Mon-Fri 9.00am-6.00pm) if you wish to advise of a change of address, or if you have any other matters you wish to discuss concerning your subscription. Alternatively write to: The Magazine Service, Unit 4 Pullman Business Park, Pullman Way, Ringwood, Hants BH24 1HD for the attention of the Customer Service Manager. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Any contract shall be governed by UK Legislation and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and UK courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes
9. The goods are subject to availability and may change from time to time.